English Blog Assignment: INtro. (Assignment 1)

ABOUT;;

Bala.
Below 99 yrs Old.
Noob/Above Avg/Pro Academically and Physically
xSpammer@hotmail.com(Specifically
created for this blog. Spammers welcomed.)


Don't like my Blog? Click Here.


LIKES;;

DotA.
Chocolate Milk.
Computer.
7up Revive.
Arcade.
McDonalds & KFC.



ESCAPES;;
De Han.
Simon.
Zhi Rui.
Darryl Lim.
Gary.
Joel Guek.
Sherwin.
Taek Hyeong.
Chong Yan.
Praveen.
Joel Foo.
Bob.
Sharil.
Zachary.
Mo Di.
Tristen.
Ian Kiat.
Ian Hu.
Kevin.
Kok Jin.
Andrew.
Joel Fun.
Donald.
Hao Zheng.
Leroy.
Frederick.
Ahmad.
Matthew.
Sherwin Thie.
Daryl Tan.
Noel.
Syn Kae.
Eng Tcher.
Bill.



<

SHOUTS;;
<
ARCHIVES;;

# January 2010



CREDITS;;

# designer
# photobucket
# blogskins
# blogger




Sunday, January 10, 2010
INtro. (Assignment 1)

Hi---Diao.
This is pathetic but never mind.
Hi, my name is bala. I am 13 years old (Secondary 2)
I am studying in a premier school which i would rather not reveal.
Being the eldest son of my family, I have a younger sibling who is 10 years old(Primary 4).He is very annoying. His hobby is to provoke me until i admit he is better than me in everything.
My CCA is Track & Field and i have trainings on Mondays, Wednesday and Saturdays. My schedule is a bit tight. I am in the 100m sprinting event. My sprinting speed is average; not too fast, not too slow. Despite my speed, my stamina is quite low.
My hobby is actually to play Basketball. I've been playing basketball for about 4 years. My aim is to be like Kobe Bryant(Basketball Superstar). Basketball is a very tough sport which requires a lot of concentration and control.

I don't think there is anything more to write about me. That's all!

Finishing Off,
Bala. (Pro DotA Player)



*** I am getting on to the skins now.

BBasketball RAWKS`` gg.com
( 8:15 PM<3

Music Player;;


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com