English Blog Assignment: My Interest (Assignment 3)

ABOUT;;

Bala.
Below 99 yrs Old.
Noob/Above Avg/Pro Academically and Physically
xSpammer@hotmail.com(Specifically
created for this blog. Spammers welcomed.)


Don't like my Blog? Click Here.


LIKES;;

DotA.
Chocolate Milk.
Computer.
7up Revive.
Arcade.
McDonalds & KFC.



ESCAPES;;
De Han.
Simon.
Zhi Rui.
Darryl Lim.
Gary.
Joel Guek.
Sherwin.
Taek Hyeong.
Chong Yan.
Praveen.
Joel Foo.
Bob.
Sharil.
Zachary.
Mo Di.
Tristen.
Ian Kiat.
Ian Hu.
Kevin.
Kok Jin.
Andrew.
Joel Fun.
Donald.
Hao Zheng.
Leroy.
Frederick.
Ahmad.
Matthew.
Sherwin Thie.
Daryl Tan.
Noel.
Syn Kae.
Eng Tcher.
Bill.



<

SHOUTS;;
<
ARCHIVES;;

# January 2010



CREDITS;;

# designer
# photobucket
# blogskins
# blogger




Sunday, January 17, 2010
My Interest (Assignment 3)

I have several interests, but I am going to talk about two of them, to ensure that readers are still awake after reading this entry.

My first interest is Listening music. I listen to music in my leisure time or whenever I am tensed. When I cannot focus on a particular activity, i would just listen to soothing music such as Fireflies by Owl City for a while. And surprisingly, I am able to concentrate more on it. I know what are you thinking now : "Huh..?! I thought listening to music decreases your concentration". That's the weird thing about me. I tend to focus more when i listen to music. My personal favourite band is Boys Like Girls. And also Black Eyed Peas. Both bands play Pop/Rock/Alternative Rock music which I adore. My all-time favourite song is from Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls


My Second interest is Playing Basketball. Basketball is a team sport and territorial/invasion game which two teams of 5 players try to score points against one another by placing a ball through a hoop under organized rules. I like this sport as it requires all of your body parts and necessitates Psychomotor skills. As I have told this before in my 1st post, I've been playing this sport for 4 years. I usually play this sport 2-3 times a week. This sport also requires speed and stamina. I was inspired by my Chinese friends to develop my interest in playing this challenging Sport. Strategy and Teamwork are critical to a basketball match. In NBA, I support L.A.Lakers. I want to be like Kobe Bryant, who is a professional basketballer in Lakers team. I think that is all to tell about my interests.


Finishing Off,
Bala(Pro DotA Player)

BBasketball RAWKS`` gg.com
( 12:06 AM<3

Music Player;;


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com